Sunday 20 May 2012

Peter and Paul, Historical Novel in the making


Sic transit gloria mundi...

Lo and behold, after some seven weeks, the first draft of my new novel is finished. I gave it another once over and now it is entering the circle of volunteers who kindly offered to read it, proofread it as best they can, give me their editorial input and constructive criticism.
In addition to being grateful, I always hope that when the novel is finally published, they will be kind enough to write a few words (hopefully of praise) on Amazon Kindle and Smashwords. If not, they’ll be forgiven and I’ll still be grateful. If you’d like to be on the receiving end of my gratitude, I can sent you a Microsoft.doc or a PDF copy. The book is under 80 K words so is doesn’t go on forever. It can’t since Peter and Paul and Nero… all died.
Hoping to hear from you…

No comments:

Post a Comment